Pots and Pals Guest Chef Saturday 10th March
Our next Guest Chef evening is from Pots and Pals on Saturday 10th March!
Hi! We’re Kitty and Olivia. Last year we set up Pots & Pals, a supper club combining our love of good food, beautiful handmade pottery and long, boozy evenings spent with friends. Olivia rustles up a delicious four course menu all served on dishes and plates that Kitty makes at The Kiln Rooms in Peckham, and that are available to buy on the night. We'd love for you to join us, make a new pal or two and maybe go home with a present for your mum...or yourself!
The menu will include treats such as:
- Lemon, fennel & pea arancini
- N'duja and ricotta focaccia drizzled with nigella seed honey
- Goat's curd tortellini with tomato consommé, charred Roscoff onions and crispy chicken skin
- Pork fillet rolled in toasted hazelnut and buckwheat with smoked garlic and lardo polenta and confit tomatoes
- Aperol spritz panna cotta
*Vegetarian menu is available
Tickets are £30 and available on FeedUp.
Follow us on Instagram @PotsandPals